Editor: Håkan Petersson
Have gradiant background without image sound to good, don´t you agree??
Well it is possible with css. Let me show you how.
- Open up you CSS inspector and chose class. Give it a name (I use .gradiant)
- Then chose the last little icon named "List and Others"
- In the property-name type in "filter".
- Copy and past following code in the property-value: progid:DXImageTransform.Microsoft.Gradient(GradientType=0, StartColorStr='#FFFFFF', EndColorStr='#D3D3D3)
- As you see there is 3 places to change values. I have made them blue.
- The Type value 0 is vertical gradiant and 1 is a horizontal gradiant. Quit simple
- The StartColorStr and EndColorStr is the color nr.
To use is open the CSS window chose eg the body tag and apply it. This work on Table, TD and a lot more.
Enjoy and have fun.