Editor: Håkan Petersson
Have to apply alpha
Well it is possible with css. Let me show you how.
- Open up you CSS inspector and chose class. Give it a name (I use .alpha)
- Then chose the last little icon named "List and Others"
- In the property-name type in "filter".
- Copy and past following code in the property-value: progid:DXImageTransform.Microsoft.Alpha( Opacity=100, FinishOpacity=10, Style=1, StartX=0, FinishX=100, StartY=0, FinishY=100)
- As you see there is a lot of parameters to play with.
- I can´t explain them all but the Opacity and FinishOpacity is the values there 100 stands for full opacity and 0 for no opacity.
- The Start and Finish is in pixels (I think)
To use is open the CSS window chose eg the table tag and apply it. This work on Table, DIV and a lot more.
Enjoy and have fun.